"so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the LORD is mighty, that you may fear the LORD your God forever” ~Joshua 4:24

Monday, October 29, 2012

praise the Lord!

I'm so behind on writing posts... it's been super busy in the Wright house.  Stay tuned for But today I wanted to stop and praise the Lord for the good things He's done in our lives this last week. I feel like infertility blogs can easily become focused on the struggles and anger/sadness/frustration that go along with being infertile.  But no matter what the struggle is, the Lord is good! He is faithful and He never stops blessing His children.

- I got a flat tire in my bike four days before my race, but handyman Husband fixed it

- Husband got the stomach bug on Wednesday (same day I had flat tire)... I prayed for his healing but also that I would be spared from it and still be able to compete on Sunday (this also meant two nights of sleeping in separate rooms, a first for us and hopefully the last!).  On Friday, he was still unable to keep anything down so I took him to the ER.  Praise the Lord! After the IV and some meds, he was back to normal within a few hours.

- Parent Conferences were Thursday/Friday and all went well!

- I never got sick!!

- I got to babysit two of the sweetest and cutest little girls I know on Saturday... I used to be their nanny two days a week and I miss them soooooo much!

- Despite the weather being 36 degrees, I finished my triathlon and beat my personal goal!  I was unable to train as much as I wanted, so it truly was a miracle that I even finished.
My brother stayed with me the entire time! He is the best big brother a girl could ask for!!


- We had a relaxing Sunday and I think for the first time in... well, ever... I was thankful that it was just me and Husband and I wasn't wishing we had kids.  People tell me to enjoy this time, because once we do have kids, we won't get it back. Maybe I'm finally reaching that point. =)



 "The Lord is good to all."
Psalm 145:9



humbled by His faithfulness and love,
sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment