"so that all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the LORD is mighty, that you may fear the LORD your God forever” ~Joshua 4:24

Thursday, May 3, 2012

hallelujah!

My hormones are in the normal range.

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus!!

It has been a mountain of trials and errors (and surgeries!) to get my progesterone from LESS than 0.1 (not even on the charts) to 23.  

I'm definitely doing the happy dance and celebrating tonight!

Onward and upward. 


humbled by His faithfulness and love,
sarah jane

2 comments:

  1. 23 is awesome!!! What fantastic news! Hopefully more good things are in store for you...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God...now enjoy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been faithful in doing your part...now watch Him do His...as I said in my post on Stephen, step back and watch!!

    ReplyDelete